Thursday, August 6, 2009

It almost feels like reverse, but not quite...

I don't have a ticket anymore. I've canceled it because I don't have a visa. This is the part that feels like I'm moving backwards a bit. However, the minute I get a visa, I'll get a ticket. This seems like it would be incredibly stressful but it's not. It is a minute's notice but I will be ready.

I'm hanging out, getting it together and working everything out before I leave. I've helped prime the kitchen, I'm slowly packing stuff up and I'm spending tonnes of time with everyone before I leave. I've had Christmas with my family (so much fun!), a bonfire with some of my absolutely favourite people and even a going away trip to the zoo! I've played tourist in my own city, saw some great bands and am getting ready emotionally to go.

I really believe that there is a reason for everything, so even though I don't exactly know why I'm still here, I know that I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment