I'm learning so much through this entire process.
I'm learning that sometimes there are people who will disappoint you along the way, sometimes the ones you least expect. But I'm also learning there are people who will surprise you with the most random acts of kindness. And that more then makes up for all the other ones. The people who support me have come out of the woodwork, and the ones that can't, I'm learning to let go of.
On the more positive side: I'm most likely going to get a visa! Hopefully it'll be in Washington by Tuesday. On the down side, pretty sure that means my flight will change. But there is a reason for everything and I don't have to know what it is. I'm still struggling with that one; the not knowing why. I like to know everything.
Anyway, so keep your fingers crossed and pray. Lots of prayer that this process finally ends!
No comments:
Post a Comment