There is nothing new to post about. Nothing. I have no visa. No news of when the visa will arrive. I'm just in limbo, waiting. I hate this part. So while I wait I'm filling my time. I am having fun I admit, but a very large part of me just wants to know, now. Either way. So that I can just move from this spot and get on with my life. I'm not good at the in between-ness of everything right now.
ahhh!! I typed a full on message and it is erased? How in the world did that happen?
ReplyDeleteDo I bother to rewrite it?
It basically said that I understand the in between-ness, but you have the right attitude of enjoying the now. God is good and gives us peace and He is faithful. He as already worked in wonderful ways in our journeys. Can you image how much more He has in store for us once we reach our destinations?
I find out on Tuesday when I leave. It depends on how long they will take to stamp my passport. I am praying that there will be a quick turn around so I can get there! God knows all. Everyone from our school has approved visas now we are just needing to get our passports stamped. Hallelujah!
I miss you girl!