Happy Thanksgiving!
Well actually that is not quite right; today is the 17th and that is not a holiday. But today is the day we've chosen to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving. In honour of this occasion I baked a pie. Please, don't die of shock.
But because it's a holiday all about being thankful, regardless of where you are in the world and whether your country even celebrates, here's a list of the things I'm thankful for:
-God for always being there, even when I can't feel it
-Family, for their support and love
-Good Friends, both here and at home
-Best Friends, the kind that get you through everything
-3 kindergarten students who are challenging me to love better everyday
-Turkey dinner
-my bike, gets me around
-Internet!, let's me talk to my family and friends
-all of the things I realized I took for granted everyday in North America
(for example: only 8 percent of the world drives a car. Think about that next time you get in it)
-Sunshine
-Palm trees
-Miracles, big or small
And that's just a small sampling. I hope everyone is having a good weekend, even if you're not celebrating anything!
It is raining with rumbles of thunder this morning, quite gloomy but we are all happy as we have a baptism at church this morning for Paige, shay, Kaden, Amanda. These are my favorite services, I ususally get weepy. I am thankful for all these young people as they start out in the next step of their spiritual journey. I have enjoyed following your blog and look forward to checking it out. Can't wait for more pictures. Love to you,Diane
ReplyDelete