Yesterday was my 26th birthday!! It was surreal. I was sung to by the 8th grade, high fived by kindergarten, hugged by the preschool and had a phone call from my family.
It was also one of the best birthdays. And yet when I woke up at 25 I had no idea this is where I would turn 26. It's funny where life takes you. One day you're living your life and making plans in Canada and the next you're teaching in Suriname celebrating 26 with cupcakes and kindergarten.
It was a great day that finished with Reese Peanut Butter Cups, cake and candles. What more could anyone ask for?
Happy Belated Birthday Ashley, I finally have my laptop back from repair - although I've had to retype this message four times because the keyboard keys are acting weird (?)... hopefully it is fine. I missed reading your blog. I am happy that you are doing so well - "thriving" down there Gram says! 5K - wow! I didn't expect to read that - very cool. Love you, Barbie
ReplyDelete