Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Take my hand, we'll make it I swear...

This is my last day in Fredericton, so this is my last post from here! All posts from now on will be in Paramaribo. (Unless am truly bored in an airport). This is kind of like a wrap up Canada post, and a bit of a thank you. There are so many people who have made this possible for me so here's a bit of a shout out/praise thing for them.

1)My parents. Without them this whole thing wouldn't be possible. At times I know they think I'm crazy but they supported me and believed in this anyway. Thank you. I thank God for you. A lot.

2)All the rest of my family. You are wonderful and you rock.

3)All the people from the church who supported me with prayer and financially. Thank you too.

4)To all my friends who believe in this and me. I appreciate it. So much. Thank you.

I'll be posting from Paramaribo. Keep reading.

1 comment: