Sunday, December 26, 2010
It's the most wonderful time of year...
My Christmas was very non-traditional this year. Instead of Christmas Eve with family and at church, I learnt to use chopsticks at a Chinese restaurant. I'm by no means a master, but I can pick stuff up which means - I won't starve in Japan! Christmas Day meant "brunch". Brunch is in quotes because it became an all day affair; we arrived at 11:00am and didn't leave until 8:00pm. It was lovely though, we ate and sat around and talked and ate some more and played games and ate some more and I got to Skype my family and eat some more! Theme of yesterday - eating. This morning we went to church where we had lunch after. I take it back, theme of the weekend - eating. I love that holidays some how mean food. It was all very relaxed, laid back and full of food. Tuesday I'm off to see my parents for a second round of Christmas, this time in an actual colder climate (Florida). Merry Christmas, a bit late, to everyone who reads this thing! I hope your holidays were as wonderful as mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very good.
ReplyDelete