Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thankful

Tonight we celebrated American Thanksgiving. We're a bit late, but we were in French Guiana for the original date and my roommates really wanted to celebrate. In no particular order here are some of the things I'm thankful for this year:

-my family in Canada
-my family in Suriname
-friends (here, there and everywhere)
-my students
-my job
-the roof over my head
-the fact that I went to the beach in November
-imported British tea bought in French G
-new shoes
-God and all the things He's teaching me
-sense of humour and the ability to laugh
-all things concert (it's keeping me humble)
-technology

That's really just a small sampling. I'm also thankful that I wake up everyday, that I'm healthy and that I'm loved, supported and believed in.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words; as yes you are loved, supported and believed in, and missed .... love you, Lori

    ReplyDelete