Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Truth....

Here's a round up of all the things I've learnt this year:

-Ants are carnivorous beasts that will eat anything!
-Cockroaches like to share your shower.

-Blondes will always get hit on.
-I prefer to get hit on in a foreign language because I can't understand it.

-Spray sunscreen is great.
-And awful.

-If you ask for patience God will make sure you earn them.
-If you want to show love He'll find the kid that needs it the most.

-You have to live the life you've got and let go of stuff that doesn't matter anymore.
-God might let one dream die but He'll provide you with others; better ones.

-Never say never because you'll end up doing what ever you said never too.
-Some times the best expectations are to have none. That way you always get to be pleasantly surprised.

-The best friends can be the unexpected ones.
-MSN/Hotmail/Skype/Facebook all can help strengthen relationships.

-The strangest people will bless your day.
-You learn an awful lot about your character when you move to a place like Suriname; good and bad. You also get the opportunity to develop and grow.

This hasn't been the simplest year but it has been a blessing, a challenge and one of the best times of my life. Here's to the next.

1 comment:

  1. In rhyme there is reason...
    In reason there is love...
    And, in time, there is a season -
    for all of the above.

    Though we, oft, not understand it...
    Though it remain hidden from our very eye...
    Enshrouded in perceptual darkness -
    the spirit within, questions: "Why?"

    Why?
    Why?
    Why, must one travel...
    So far from home,
    merely, to unravel -
    the mysteries [yet] unknown?

    Why?
    Why?
    Why, if You are continually there...
    Must I labor to seek you?
    For, You are everywhere.

    Hush, little child...
    Never you fear...
    For, "I Am" and "I LOVE You!"
    I Am always here.

    ReplyDelete