The average human being spends 3 to 5 years of their life waiting for things. Crazy eh? Think of all the things we could be doing with that time. Just so you know, I Googled this while I was hanging out in the Trinidad airport(for about 7 hours). I was curious to know how long most people wait for things; apparently quite a while.
I'm back now in Suriname, safe and sound. Kind of feels like I never left. I got to test out my full wet suit today went I went to church and it works! I was completely dry.
Basically we've just been hanging out, falling back into routine and living our normal lives for the past week and it's been good. The Pizza Hut people still need to be given very specific directions to our house, even though they're there regularly; movie night popcorn is still one of my favourite things, Sarinah's makes the best curry in town and it's still raining! Nothing has changed! Thank goodness.
Glad nothing much has changed.
ReplyDeleteLove Dad xoxo
... it has changed for us, you are not here, but glad you are happy and where God has led you.
ReplyDelete