Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's My Life...

Every other email from my mum reminds me to blog. I guess I forget that even though my life is pretty relaxed and and sometimes repetitive to everyone else it is different and I should be writing about it.

Two weeks ago my roommates and I went away with our churches for a family camp. It was a lot of fun; even the kitchen duty. We ended up with several early morning breakfast duties and one hot afternoon was spent chopping cabbage. I can now say, that with several hours of training, I am a half way decent cabbage chopper! It was a real cool time and fun to get away from the city for a bit. I'll be the first to tell you that I love cities but every now and then you need a break.

The Spring Concert is fast approaching. I hear recorders in my sleep. I think it will go quite well though. Lots and lots of hard work has been put into practicing and they are doing a very good job!

Added something else to the "Things Ashley Can Cook List": peach pie. Pretty good too.

Nothing really new and exciting. It alternates between hot and wet. But I still like it.

2 comments:

  1. And we still like to hear about it, Thank you
    Love, mum
    xoxoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and Aunt Lori agrees with your mother! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete