Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fever...

I have discovered recently that a head cold and a fever feel the exact same in the tropics as they do in the non-tropical countries and that is: MISERABLE. And if you're hot with a fever there, you're even hotter here.

But luckily I'm armed with ginger ale, chicken noodle soup (thank you roommates!) and Advil. The evil cold will not defeat me! But seriously, I really don't ever want to be sick down here again and I don't have anything major. I also hate being sick and it makes me whiny. Okay, even more whiny.

1 comment:

  1. This is the third time I've tried to post this comment and so I'll keep it short: Gram says hi and that she's happy you are on the mend. She's enjoying the Canada/Russia hockey game because we are ahead 6-2, but she is concerned because there is a period and a half left. I'm glad your fever broke - stay healthy! Love you, Barbie.

    ReplyDelete