I love this blog. I do. It is probably one of the best things I've ever written. That being said, I've decided that it is finished. While that makes me sad, this chapter of my life is over and it makes sense to basically archive this blog. It will not be deleted and I'm not going to stop blogging but it will not be under this title. This blog is about my life in Suriname and experiences I had there and I don't want anything to take away from that.
My new blog is about my life now and what is going on currently. Feel free to check it out and check in with what's going on. http://www.achancetomakeitgoodsomehow.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much to everyone who read this, followed this, supported me, prayed for me, thought of me and enjoyed what I wrote. You have no idea how much you blessed me.
No comments:
Post a Comment