So, I'm teaching today all about sentences, clauses and phrases. It's going really well and everyone seems to be understanding. Next thing you know I'm way off topic and I'm trying to explain how God was there before creation, why God allows everything to happen the way it does and where is the geographical location of Heaven? My deep answers (not in order): 2) Because God wants us have free will. 3) Does that matter and I don't know. 1) You're limiting God. The God who created the rules of physics is not bound by them. Somethings you just have to take on faith.
We also had a great discussion about why I usually don't wear a cross. My answer was because I don't need a symbol to remind me of what I believe. Followed up by "but other people might see it". My answer was that my life should be the symbol, not my jewelry.
No matter what happens, my day is never ever boring.
I love, love , love this....
ReplyDeletethat's why God put you in Suriname!!!!
xoxox mum