Some weeks are amazing here and some are rough. This one has been rough.
I got stung by a bee. In most cases this is nothing and you keep going with your everyday life. However if you don't realize what happened and you let the stinger poison you for three days and get a massive infection then it kind of does stop your world for a bit. It also helps that I'm allergic to penicillin and so the drugs that I needed to take ended up making me sick.
So 3 trips to the doctor and the pharmacy, one very scary epi-pen which I put together myself, and too many bottles of Gatorade later - I will be okay. I'm still tired and drained and doing too much is hard but the infection is going away and I'm recovering. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me! I appreciate it. Now pray for my friend Nicole, she needs all your prayers this week!
what an appropriate 'song title' for your blog this week - glad to hear you will survive. Our prayers continue for Nicole, love Lori
ReplyDelete